Time is a flat Quaid in our Switchback episode: this miscast, dour late-'90s bag of action clichés is allegedly a remake of a German film called Kidnapped, but we can't find any corroborating evidence of that...or of Quaid's essential Quaidiness, as his Special Agent Hoint LaGlower roams the country trying to find the son someone -- Danny Glover? Jordan Catalano? -- snatched in the opening flashback.
Fake map streets, Twitter fights, when you have to poo but you're on a call, useless car chases, broken ankles, and our other podcast, Tomatoes & Dicks on an all-new Quaid In Full.
Overall score: 3.75
QQQ score: 2.25
Days since a lost Kuffs accident: 7
- Get EVEN MORE Qontent (...sorry) at our Patreon page
- Can YOU get past the first 27 seconds of The Dennissance?
- What about Kidnapped -- any intel there?
- What's left of that EW piece on the production
- EW's actual review from Bruce Fretts
- Stephen Holden's for NYT on Glover's too-niceness
- Roger Ebert's review
- T 'n' D