Everybody is in 1990 Mike Nichols joint Postcards From The Edge -- and almost everybody's on our episode discussing it! Returning guest John Ramos and first-time longtime Tara Ariano join us to talk about forgotten addiction storylines, if it's possible to miscast Meryl Streep, the Gene Hackman podcast we all long for, acting-legend master classes, and character studies of yesteryear that would be TV shows today. Plus, ONE of us listened to The Dennissance...and another one of us feels pretty guilty that that occurred. Get ready for an endolphin rush in an all-new Quaid In Full.
Overall score: 8.5
QQQ score: 2
- Get EVEN MORE Qontent (...sorry) at our Patreon page
- Can YOU get past the first 27 seconds of The Dennissance?
- Tara did! Honor her sacrifice by listening to her legit-rad pod with Pam Ribon, Listen To Sassy
- Get in the (bridge) mix with John
- Roger Ebert's Postcards From The Edge review
- And Desson Howe's review